November 6, 2009

"Working with the Net Gen" ... more quality musings from Kate

In the business world things move so fast it is hard to recognize how much they have changed. Kate, who recently joined us at Fresh Consulting, shares her savvy and witty perspective on what that change looks like, from the inside of a fast-moving, tight-knit, start-up environment. Take the time to read this blog post. You will love it!

"I knew that our company was founded by a younger team. I knew they insisted it was part of the company’s strength for delivering fresh thinking. And over the past few years every so often I would come across articles on Generation Y, so I had a vague idea that there were some new technologies out there…Twitter check. Facebook check. And not to sound like a granny, but (in my own mind at least) I’m not that much older than the Net Generation. Plus I’ve only been out of the technology loop for a few years writing a book. So I thought …how different could things really be now?" Read More on our Fresh Consulting Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment